Wednesday 3 October 2018

Prima Moon Child
Card
'Live Beautifully' 

Hello dear friends! 
The new Moon Child Collection is so beautiful 
with all the pretty purple, pink and teal 
tones as well as the cute little butterflies to 
fussy cut. I created an A5 size card and I 
chose this size to showcase all the beautiful 
flowers and the prettiness of the paper all
 together. I added some white crackle 
paste to the background using a stencil. 
I then lightly dry brushed the background with 
three colors of the new Impasto pastels as 
well as adding some paint splatters. I layered 
the flowers, velvet leaves, die-cut leaves, 
string and enamel stickers. I finished it 
off with some beautiful vintage retro art 
pebbles and Moon Child sequins-LOVE the 
shimmer of these, they are so pretty and 
add that extra bling to your project.







Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting! 
Tanya 





No comments:

Post a Comment