Monday 23 July 2018

Mixed Media 
Canvas 
'Home' 

Hello dear friends! 
A Mixed Media Canvas using lots of 
gorgeous Prima and Finnabair products! 

I was inspired by one of Kasia Bogatko's beautiful 
canvasses where the door was the main focus. 
I also used Juliya Tirskaya's cute idea with 
the little girl on a branch. 

I added crackle texture paste to the canvas 
using the flourish stencil. I then added a coat of 
white gesso. I painted the resin door with two 
coats of black gesso. I used Artisan Powders
 to colour the background. I sprayed the
colours with water. I added the colours
 individually and dried each in the process 
before adding the next colour.
 I repeated the same step with the resin door. 
I arranged the rest of the elements until
 I was happy with my composition and adhered 
all with gloss gel. I then added the rust paste 
randomly. I added the art stones and micro
 beads. I then finshed the project off by 
highlighting some of the elements with 
white gold wax. 







Supply List:
Canvas 20x20 cm
Finnabair White Gesso 
Finnabair Black Gesso 
Finnabair White Crackle Texture Paste 
Finnabair Heavy Body Gel
Finnabair Soft Matte Gel
Finnabair Metallique Wax White Gold
Finnabair Rust Paste Set Camouflage 
Finnabair Mini Art Stones 
Finnabair Micro Beads Bronze
Finnabair Melange 
Frank Garcia Artisan Powder Mesdames Merlot
Frank Garcia Artisan Powder French Sage
Frank Garcia Artisan Powder La Chapeliere (Clay) 
Prima Resin Embellishments 
Prima Flowers
Prima Stencil Flourish 
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Dolls 
String, Moss, Branches and Resin Door

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment