Monday 16 July 2018

Dusty Attic July Challenge 
Mixed Media Photo Frame
'Love Completely' 

Hello dear friends! 
A Mixed Media Photo Frame as my entry for
 the beautiful Dusty Attic July Moodboard. 
created this with lots of Dusty Attic chippies. 
I also used some fabulous Prima and 
Finnabair products! 


Loved making this project using the 
moodboard...such a pretty color combination! 

I used an old photo frame and covered it with 
layer of white gesso. I then added some clear 
crackle texture randomly on the sides. I added the 
pieces of chipboard frame to the sides using heavy
body gel and adhered whilst the texture paste was also 
still wet. I then covered my composition with another 
layer of white gesso. I added colour using the 
impasto paints and color bloom sprays. 
I embossed the chippies with embossing 
powder. I added wax to the sides of the frame 
as well as to the resin frame. I finished the frame off 
with beautiful Prima flowers, lace and sequins. 







Supply List:
Finnabair White Gesso 
Finnabair Clear Crackle Texture Paste 
Finnabair Heavy Body Gel 
Finnabair Impasto Paint Poppy Red
Finnabair Impasto Paint Jade
Finnabair Metallique Wax Old Silver 
Finnabair Melange 
Prima Color Bloom Spray Glistening Waves
Prima Color Bloom Spray Carmine Red
Various other Dies
Dusty Attic Chippies:
Love Heart Corners
Decorative Frame #1
Words Live Beautifully 
White Pearl Cardstock 
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo 
Ranger Embossing Powder White
Ranger Embossing Powder Rich Red
Sequins and Lace 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous canvas! Thank you for playing with us at Dusty Attic Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful....so Happy to see you joining us at the Dusty Attic again this month!!! Love having you here....

    ReplyDelete