Friday 22 December 2017

Penelope Dee 
Christmas Royale 
Christmas Tree Advent Calendar 

Christmas Tree Advent Calendar created
using the stunning Penelope Dee 
Christmas Royale Collection. 

I made these cute boxes with the help
of my Silhouette. The design is from Silhouette 
itself (Design ID #1150). 
I cut corners using a die and added these
to each box in opposite directions. 
The numbers are also die cuts using 
black cardstock and adhered 
with 3d foam squares to give dimension
I stacked the boxes ontop of one another to 
form the shape of a Christmas Tree.  
I cut off the wording strips from each sheet and 
glued the edges to another of each strip. 
I placed them ontop of one another 
as well to form the bow. The chippie is 
embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum. 
I once again addedsome sequins 
for the finishing touch. 

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!








Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting! 
Tanya 








No comments:

Post a Comment