FabScraps My Fair Lady
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps My Fair Lady Collection paper range : C94 001-005 & 007-008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC94 004, 006 & 007
· Silhouette Cameo
· Creative Expressions Finishing Touches Olive Branch Die
· BoBunny Craft Dies Flutter
· Beige Shimmer Cardstock
· White Acrylic Paint
· Ranger Embossing Powder Tea Rose, Purple and Bridal Tinsel
· Metal Embellishments, Polka Dot Ribbon, Lace, Fur String, Peach Flat Back Pearls, Purple and Orange Rhinestones & Flowers
1. Silhouette Cameo:
Top Hat by Snapdragon Snippets DESIGN ID 67665
Stiletto by Snapdragon Snippets DESIGN ID 31024
Flower Gown by Erin Doran DESIGN ID 185866
· Cut a top hat from sheets 002-005 and 007, assemble accordingly.
· Cut a 3D Flower Gown from sheets 001, 003-005 and 008. Remove the filigree pattern. Cut the lady from beige shimmer cardstock. Assemble accordingly. Add lace and ribbon as per the picture.
· Cut a pair of stilettos and 2 bows from sheet 004 & 008. Assemble accordingly. Add lace, rhinestones and flowers as per the picture.
· Cut a few flowers from sheets 001-005 & 007-008 to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E. Randomly paint with white paint.
2. Cut a few leaves from the sheets mentioned using the olive branch die.
3. Cut a few butterflies using the flutter die. Add purple and orange rhinestones to the centre of each.
4. Emboss chipboard piece 004 and 007 with tea rose.
5. Emboss chipboard piece 006 with purple and then bridal tinsel.
6. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
7. All Done!