FabScraps Journey in Time
Travel Suitcase with Camera Mini Album
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Journey in Time Collection paper range : C87 001, 003–008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC87 006, 009 & 012
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST87 002
· Fabscraps Clock Face Large M4 002
· Silhouette Cameo
· We Are Memory Keepers Envelope Punch
· Wooden Suitcase
· Brown, Purple & Black Cardstock
· Acetate Sheet
· Chipboard Frame
· Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers
· Tim Holtz Deco Strip Die Mini Filmstrip & Tickets
· Tim Holtz Bigz Die Picture Wheel
· Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dots
· Beige Acrylic Paint
· Martha Stewart Acrylic Paint Chestnut Brown
· Glossy Accents
· Ranger Embossing Powder Gilded Gold
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot, Gathered Twigs & Dusty Concord
· Metal Embellishments, Binding Rings, Eyelets, Filmstrip Ribbon, Purple & Black Flat Back Pearls, Buttons, Gold String, Ribbons, Hessian, Lace & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a camera box (for album to fit) from sheet 006, brown, purple and black cardstock as per the picture. Ink the edges with gathered twigs. Add a clock piece M4 002 and a piece of acetate sheet behind the ‘lens’. Add the buttons with black flat back pearls as per the picture.
· Cut a mini album (6 pages) and 11 tags from brown, purple and black cardstock. Cut the contrasting accents for the pages and tags from sheet 001, 003 – 008 in the order you like or as per the picture. Ink the edges with gathered twigs.Adhere contrasting accents of album to the cardstock pages and these of the tags to the cardstock tags.
· Cut 11 strips from sheet 001, 003 – 008 to be used as the handle of the tags. Ink the edges with gathered twigs and add to the tag with an eyelet.
· Cut 11 arrow labels from sheet 001, 003 – 008. Staple the labels to the album pages as per the picture and slide the tag through.
· Add the binding rings and use ribbon to make bows for each.
· Cut two file tab envelopes from sheet 003 & 004. Ink the edges with gathered twigs and staple the two words from the chit chat stickers to the tabs as per the picture.
· Cut two airplane tickets from purple and brown cardstock and adhere a piece from sheet 004 (map section) behind both.
· Cut a small tag from brown cardstock and the contrasting accent from sheet 008. Ink the edges with gathered twigs. Add sticker from sticker sheet 002.
2. Cut 4 small envelopes with the envelope punch (various sizes) from sheet 003, 006, 007 & 008. Ink the edges with gathered twigs.
3. Fussy cut two passport pictures from sheet 003 and ink the edges with gathered twigs.
4. Paint the wooden suitcase with beige paint and leave to dry.
5. Paint the chipboard frame with chestnut brown and leave to dry.
6. Cut sheet 005 to fit the suitcase as per the picture. Ink the edges with gathered twigs. Add the corners as per the picture with the purple flat back pearls.
7. Cut two strips from sheet 008 to be used as the ‘straps’ of the suitcase. Ink the edges with gathered twigs. Add the eyelets and buckles as per the picture.
8. Mat the inside of the lid of the suitcase with sheet 007 and ink the edges with gathered twigs. Cut a piece to fit the lid from sheet 005, make two holes as per the picture. Add eyelets and elastic band to hold the airplane tickets. Adhere leaving a space open to fit file tab envelopes and envelopes.
9. Cut another strip from sheet 008, ink the edges with gathered twigs and place in centre to divide the two sections as per the picture.
10. Cut a filmstrip and tickets from black cardstock using the Mini filmstrip & ticket die.
11. Cut a picture wheel from chipboard using the picture wheel die. Cut in half. Ink with gathered twigs, dusty concord and black soot.
12. Emboss chipboard pieces 009 and 012 with gilded gold. Add eyelets to 009 and a clock M4 002 to 012.
13. Mat the word ‘world’ from the chit chat stickers onto brown cardstock and then purple, repeat with brown and purple.
14. Ink chipboard piece 006 (bottom and top section) with dusty concord and the middle section with gathered twigs. Add glossy accents and leave to dry.
15. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
16. All Done!
Thanks for stopping by!