FabScraps Journey in Time - World Globe
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Journey in Time Collection paper range : C87 002 & 003
- FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST87 002
- Silhouette Cameo
- Brown, White & Turquoise Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Pocket Watch
- Tim Holtz Alterations Bigz XL Alphabet Die Vintage Market
- Tim Holtz Deco Strip Die Filmstrip Frame
- White Acrylic Paint
- Glossy Accents
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso & Mermaid Lagoon
- Metal Embellishments, Turquoise Flat Back Pearls, String & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
- Cut a 3D world globe from sheet 003 (ink the edges with gathered twigs) brown and turquoise cardstock as per the picture and assemble.
- Cut 3 small suitcases from brown cardstock and offsets using sheet 002.
- Cut a 3D airplane from sheet 003, ink the edges with gathered twigs and assemble. Add the metal propeller.
2. Cut the letters T R A V E L from chipboard using the vintage market alphabet die. Ink the top and bottom with ground espresso and the middle with mermaid lagoon. Add glossy accents and leave to dry.
3. Cut a filmstrip from white cardstock using the filmstrip frame die adhere to the globe and the letters
T R A V E L as per the picture.
4. Cut a pocket watch from chipboard and paint with white paint and leave to dry. Randomly ink with mermaid lagoon and adhere with sticker from sticker sheet 002.
5. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
6. All Done!