Friday 22 April 2016

Debutante Bird House Box

Hello, today I share a Bird House Box that I have created with the beautiful Prima Marketing Debutante Collection. I absolutely love these colours and thought it a perfect fit for my Bird House Box.

The theme is Fairy Dust. All pink with a touch of green, white and cream. The colour combination suits the theme extremely well! I love fairies and butterflies and the colour pink too!  

 I decided to make it an open Bird House so that the beautiful fairy and piano can be seen on the inside. I used Acetate sheets to cover the open sections. I also figured that a picket fence would go great with the idea! So I had this custom laser cut to my liking with the gate being able to open and close.

The cute wooden box at the bottom has a little drawer for storage as well. 
May it be fairy dust, chocolates or trinkets!















Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!
Tanya

4 comments: